September 23, 2012

The beginning!



Being a student has some advantages! I am not talking about the student life now. With all the parties, drinks and friends... (which is also very good!).
I am talking about the beginning of the school year, which is about to start on Monday for me. New beginning - new resolutions and new changes. So practically, we students, have this chance twice a year - wohoo! I couldn't be more excited - believe me!
So for this new school year, I make those resolutions:
  1. Read Great Gatsby before it hits the movies.
  2. Keep my running habits (unbelievable, but those things happen!)
  3. Study, study, study!
  4. Job-hunting!
  5. Still find time to have a cup of coffee with my friends :)
What about you? Do you make any? Oh well, as you can see, I am already fully packed and ready to catch the train to Prague. Bon voyage!

PS: From now on, follow me on facebook to be up to date on new posts!!!

Byt studentom ma bezpochyby niekolko vyhod. Teraz vsak nehovorim o studentskom zivote, ktory so svojimi party, drinkmi a kamosmi, ma tak isto nieco do seba.
Hovorim o zaciatku skolskeho roka, ktory sa pre mna zacne uz zajtra. Novy zaciatok - nove predsavzatia a nove zmeny a vyzvy! Takze prakticky, my studenti, mame takuto moznost dvakrat do roka - huraaa! Myslim, ze nemozem byt viac nadsena - verte mi!
A prave preto som si prichystala zopar novo-skolsko-rocnych predsavzati:
  1. Precitat si Velkeho Gatsbyho pred tym ako sa dostane do kin.
  2. Udrzat si svoje bezecke ritualy (neuveritelne, ale taketo veci sa fakt deju!)
  3. Studovat, studovat, studovat!
  4. Najst si pracu!
  5. Ale aj napriek tomu vsetkemu, stale si najst cas na salku kavy s kamoskami :)
A co Vy? Mate nejake? Och, ako vidite, som uz pobalena a v plnej zbroji pripravena vydat sa na vlak do Prahy. Stastnu cestu!
Photobucket


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x