June 18, 2013

future wild open


Hello - all of you who are still stopping by even though it has been silence for so long. 
THANK YOU!
In last 3 weeks of my life, things have changed. I've graduated, got a title, managed to give back all the books from library. Started to look for a job, which no longer has to be an internship, as now I have a title for the more qualified job - or at least more paid job, haha. 
Ok, let's be realistic and let's go home. Because who knows when the next holiday is coming?! After all being a full-time adult doesn't sound right in my ears and so I am constantly planning up my escape into the fairy tale world, where I can pet elephants and don't have to care about the financial security. 
How about you? Does graduation also mean this BIG change? Share! 


Photobucket


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x