December 9, 2013

The day after I've made it to IKEA

It took me only one month and two weeks to: save up, find a driver, then to find a car and finally to go to IKEA. I was in a desperate need to get a desk and a chair and most of all to get productive. A little bit. So here you are, looking at my new creative space decorated with all-year-x-mas-lights and a paper star from x-mas market in Munich. And naturally the Blond Amsterdam cup with x-mas tea can't be missing on the top of it! So wish me luck now that I'll finally sit for a while and start writing what I have to. Hopefully not just x-mas cards! 

Lenka, xx






4 comments:

  1. I love it. So cozy. I want the Parson look-alike desk from there, too. If you can withstand the crowds...it's a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to love and hate IKEA at the same time. Love it for the prices and design and accordingly hate it as almost everyone has the same furniture in the end ;-)
      Thanks for sharing, Johanna, the Parson one is very very classy!
      x

      Delete
  2. It looks great. Minimal and chic room. Congrats.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret! Minimal, chic and classy - 3 words each girl should know ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x