April 10, 2013

1 year baby

image via pinterest
Today is THE BIG day, as I finally counted down one year and I'm proud to announce that I'm a very special auntie to my one year old baby niece.
Baby, who doesn't know it now, but is my soulmate and one day we'll travel the world and I'll teach her not only how to swim and dance but also more essential things, which aunties are here for:
how to walk in high heels
where to get the best coffee
how to bake the best carrot cake
that it is absolutely needed to travel the world and pet elephants
and how to order martinis.
For everything else there's gonna be the whole loving family of parents, grandparents, uncles and sisters.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Photobucket



Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x