July 13, 2013

Love at first sight

Yes, it is 11:30 and we just finished breakfast. But that's what Saturdays are for, I guess. I believe there is absolutely no point in telling you what is my fav part of the day. As long as you follow this blog at least for a week - it is crystal clear for you that it is morning and breakfast. We had loads of fun, while trying to shoot these pics, so I hope you appreciate - a little fun for the weekend!! Wish you all a good one, x.
***
Ano, je presne 11:30 a my sme prave doranajkovali. Ale to je asi to, na co su soboty. Teda aspon u nas. Pevne verim, ze nie je absolutne ziaden dovod hovorit vam tu o tom, ktora je moja oblubena cast dna. Lebo ti, ktori tento blog navstevuju aspon jeden tyzden, tak si asi vsimli, ze su to ranajky. Ano, mala oslava ze sa zacal den - aspon v mojom podani. Pri foteni tychto fotiek sme sa doma riadne nasmiali, tak dufam ze to ocenite:) Teraz Vam vsak zelam krasny vikend a do skoreho videnia, x.









Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x