March 16, 2014

THE ONLY TRUE LOVE IS LOVE FOR FOOD


Hellooo lovelies!!!

If you were about to take a quiz on how well do you actually know me - what would be your answer for: 
What do I usually do on Sunday between 11:30 and 14:00??

(a) sleeping

(b) still dancing on a party

(c) having brunch with my friends

I hope you all crossed the answer C!! Because again this Sunday I was having brunch of my life with my friends! Happy happy times in these cold days of March. Had an "American Bagel" with scrambled eggs, red onion, peppers and cheddar cheese. YUUUUM!!! 


So what do you think? Who'll join me in on next Sunday? I really do hope that Polona and Bojan are in for a crime next weekend in Prague and we can have some foodie experience together :)

And what about you? How do you like to spend your Sunday? Remember - sharing is caring :)

Lenka, xx


2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun time, yummy food as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed indeed!!! My guilty Sunday pleasure 8-)))

      Delete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x