May 18, 2012

Summer where are you??

I took this picture some weeks ago on my way to the university. The flowers were so pretty and there was sunshine all over! But now, I don't know what had happened there's no sun and no fun. No fun, due to the end of the summer semester and all the exams. But no sun? I have no clue why! It's all windy and cold and I have never imagined myself wearing my extra fury vest when going out in May! IN MAY!!!

But oh well, let's hope for the best and that the weekend will be once again warm and sunny!
Happy weekend everyone! x

Tuto fotku som odfotila pred par tyzdnami, ked som sla do skoly. Kvietky boli krasne, vsade bolo slniecko. Ale teraz, netusim vobec co sa stalo, ale ani slnko ani zabava! Vsetko je naraz prec! Zabava kvoli tomu, ze je koniec semestru a ze sa clovek musi pripravovat na skusky a lustit zmluvy z cias pradavnych. No ale slnko? Kto mi na toto odpovie?!
V zivote by mi nenapadlo, ze v polke maja budem mat na sebe svoju extra kozusinovu vestu, V MAJI!!!
V kazdom pripade dufam, ze pocasie sa polepsi aspon cez vikend, a ze uz coskoro bude znovu krasne a teplo! Krasny vikend! x

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x