May 31, 2012

Teddy pancakes




I promise you, this is one of the last food post I am doing!!! But it's so tempting, when being at home and the kitchen is available 24/7! Yaaay - excitement! So yesterday I was baking teddy bear pancakes for my brother. I got this pan for x-mas from my very good friend - thanks a lot once again, Lucka! x

Slubujem, ze toto je jeden z poslednych postov o jedle, ktore tu na teraz davam. Ale nemozem jednoducho odolat, ked doma je kuchyna k dispozicii 24/7! Takze som vcera piekla macikove palacinky pre mojeho brata. Tuto panvicku som dostala od svojej velmi dobrej kamosky na Vianoce - este raz dakujem, Lucka! x



With little cream and chocolate we made a panda bear!
Silly me! 



Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x